domingo, 26 de julho de 2009

Eu me rendo


In the secret in the quite place
In the stillness you are there
In the secret in the quiet hour i wait only for you,
cause i want to know you more
I want to know you,
I want to hear your voice,
I want to know you more
I want to touch you,
I want to see your face
I want to know you more
I am reaching for the highest goal
That I might receive the prize
Pressing onward pushing every hindrance aside out of my way
Cause i want to know you more
I want to know you,
I want to hear your voice,
I want to know you more
I want to touch you,
I want to see your face
I want to know you more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eu me rendo ao Teu amor, me rendo à Tua graça, ao Teu sacrifício, à Tua santidade.
Me entrego completamente à Ti, e me esqueço das pessoas. Não quero mais olhar para elas, para o que pensam, para o que fazem por mim, ou sem mim. Ainda se todos me ignorarem, ainda terei a Ti, que és o mais importante de todos, e impossível de viver sem.
[música: Hillsong - I want to know you (more)]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário